Open for Business During COVID-19 Restrictions
Whether you are a corporation, a small company, a solo professional, a writer with an unwieldy manuscript, a scholar with a book idea … I can help you with your writing project.
- Books (experienced with company histories, biographies, memoirs, novels)
- Blog posts, columns
- Trade press articles, press releases
- Feature articles
- Case studies
- Web content
- Brochures, company magazines, flyers
- Project reports, special reports, and white papers
For most of my working life, I have earned my livelihood through helping other people express themselves through writing.
The benefits to you:
- Your vision and concept for your project will remain intact
- The project “voice” will be YOUR voice
- We’ll set a schedule together and I’ll help ensure that we meet it
- You gain from my reader’s eye, writer’s experience, and editor’s skills
- Your project will benefit in punctuation and grammar from my training in English and experience as a high school English teacher
- I am experienced in working with graphic designers
- If details and organization aren’t your strength, that’s okay – they’re mine
- I can turn difficult or complex concepts into plain English
And especially if you want copy that speaks to an audience that prefers a positive, Christian perspective … I am your copywriter.
To stay current with the latest training in copywriting, I am a Circle of Success member of American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI), the industry leader in copywriting training. This year I was certified as a White Paper Specialist.
What are you writing that could use a little professional help?